COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
The College of Industrial Technology aims to produce globally competitive graduates in the fields of industrial technology.
1. Produce graduates equipped with theoretical knowledge, communication skills, practical training and desirable work habits and attitudes.
2. Encourage the conduct of experimental, developmental, action/applied researches in industrial technology.
3. Extend the result of researches to the community for their socio-economic improvement.
4. Engage in production and entrepreneurial activities in the field of industrial technology.
List of Courses
- Master of Arts in Industrial Education
- Revised Laddered Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
- Food and Service Management
- Garments, Fashion and Design
- Certificate of Technology
1177total visits,1visits today