COLLEGE OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
The College of Industrial Technology aims to produce globally competitive graduates in the fields of industrial technology.
1. Produce graduates equipped with theoretical knowledge, communication skills, practical training and desirable work habits and attitudes.
2. Encourage the conduct of experimental, developmental, action/applied researches in industrial technology.
3. Extend the result of researches to the community for their socio-economic improvement.
4. Engage in production and entrepreneurial activities in the field of industrial technology.
List of Courses
Master of Arts in Industrial Education
Laddered Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology
1. Automotive Technology
2. Drafting Technology
3. Electrical Technology
4. Electronics Technology
5. Food and Service Management
6. Garments, Fashion and Design
7. Mechanical Technology
8. Heating, Ventilating, Airconditioning and Refrigeration
940total visits,1visits today