COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
The CICT aims to provide ICT Education for personal and professional growth and contribute significantly for the development of the society through research, extension services and technology transfer based on industry standard.
1. Produce competitive graduates equipped with knowledge and skills in the areas of system development, multimedia application and networking.
2. Develop students with desirable personal and professional ethics.
3. Contribute to the advancement of technology through ICT research and extension services based on industry needs and standards.
4. Encourage students and faculty to engage in income-generating ICT programs.
List of Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
998total visits,1visits today