COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Provide engineering education needed for personal growth, provincial and national development, as well as global competitiveness.
1. Produce graduates equipped with competencies required of professional engineers who can be employable locally and abroad.
2. Develop research and extension capabilities and activities geared towards national development.
3. Strive for and promote excellence in engineering education, through the delivery of quality instruction to its students.
4. Develop students own ideals, desirable attitudes and personal discipline.
5. Develop critical thinking and decision making in the field of engineering education.
List of Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
1109total visits,1visits today